- RT @FlotsamWeaving: @journalwsd Just received my Spring copy and am delighted to see my article on #flotsam #weaving in there! Hope your re… 8 hours ago
- RT @RitaParniczky: Wrote an article 'Skeleton of Fabrics' for @journalwsd #2015 #Spring issue. Thanks for cover page IMG @Cockpit_Arts http… 8 hours ago
- Week 2: Sampling for the new tapestry
- Week 1: Victorian asylums, family secrets and a new tapestry
- New Loom, New Studio
- Tapestries at the V&A
- Experimenting at the loom
- Good news, some other good news, and then some more
- New tapestry – update
- Blog Hop
- Making a Living from Art
- Building a Tapestry Inspiration Wall
- Weaving & Wellbeing
- Does size really matter?
- A bit of a break, and fortunately no breaks
- Gracie Finds a Home and Abbie Takes Shape
- Chrissie gets the blues
- New tapestry – Sketchbook peek
- Week 19: That’s all folks!
- Week 18: Off the loom!
- Week 17: ….. and calm…..
- Weeks 15 & 16? : End Game
Aboyne barge blanket canal chair covering chair covers craft fair crochet curtains doll dyeing East Riddlesden Hall Emily Bronte fabric fleece found drowned frame free pattern Gansey ghosts half moon cafe half moon pavilion handloom weaving hand spinning handspun yarn handweaving handwoven hooked mat hooked rug hooky mat hooky rug jelly beans Knitting landscape loom Maides Coign Maker's Fair moonlight National Trust nineteenth century patchwork proddy rug proggy rug rag rug reetsweet Robert's park row counter row counting rug making rugmaking rugs ruins Saltaire Saltaire Arts Trail Saltaire Festival Salts Mill spindles spinning spinning wheels storage tapestry tapestry weaving the girl throw toy trestle vinatge vintage needlework tools Vintage Rug Maker washing weaving workroom World Heritage Day Wycoller Yorkshire
Blog of Chrissie Freeth tapestry weaver, features writer for UK Handmade, weaving features editor for the Journal for Weavers, Spinners and Dyers, Artist in Residence National Trust and trustee of the Heritage Crafts Association