- RT @AlisonYuleT: Oh how amazing and look at all that soumak! fb.me/2vKaxkuYI 1 day ago
- Must not lick my lovely new #tapestry #bobbins. But I can stroke them, can't I? That's alright, isn't it? 1 day ago
- Does size really matter?
- A bit of a break, and fortunately no breaks
- Gracie Finds a Home and Abbie Takes Shape
- Chrissie gets the blues
- New tapestry – Sketchbook peek
- Week 19: That’s all folks!
- Week 18: Off the loom!
- Week 17: ….. and calm…..
- Weeks 15 & 16? : End Game
- Week 14: Getting High
- Week 13: When is a Tapestry a Tapestry?
- Weeks 11 & 12: Bunking off!
- Week 10: Pondering on a Mounting Block
- Week 9: Chrissie & Gracie get on
- Week 8: Halfway!
- Weeks 6 & 7: Skullduggery!
- Week 5: Adventures with Gracie’s Bottom
- Weeks 3 & 4: Chrissie & Gracie fall out
- Week 2: Settling In….
- Week 1 – God laughs. I don’t.
Aboyne barge blanket canal chair covering chair covers craft fair crochet curtains doll dyeing East Riddlesden Hall Emily Bronte fabric fleece frame free pattern Gansey ghosts half moon cafe half moon pavilion handloom weaving hand spinning handspun yarn handweaving handwoven hooked mat hooked rug hooky mat hooky rug jelly beans Knitting landscape loom Maides Coign moonlight National Trust nineteenth century patchwork peggy mat proddy rug proggy rug rag rug Robert's park row counter row counting rug frame rugmaking rug making rugs ruins Saltaire Saltaire Arts Trail Saltaire Festival Salts Mill spindles spinning spinning wheels storage tapestry tapestry weaving the girl throw toy trestle trestles vinatge vintage needlework tools Vintage Rug Maker washing weaving workroom World Heritage Day Wycoller Yorkshire
Handloom weaving, hand spinning, hooked and proddy rag rugs from Saltaire in Yorkshire, the planet's most fabulous World Heritage Site