Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- New tapestry – Sketchbook peek
- Week 19: That’s all folks!
- Week 18: Off the loom!
- Week 17: ….. and calm…..
- Weeks 15 & 16? : End Game
- Week 14: Getting High
- Week 13: When is a Tapestry a Tapestry?
- Weeks 11 & 12: Bunking off!
- Week 10: Pondering on a Mounting Block
- Week 9: Chrissie & Gracie get on
- Week 8: Halfway!
- Weeks 6 & 7: Skullduggery!
- Week 5: Adventures with Gracie’s Bottom
- Weeks 3 & 4: Chrissie & Gracie fall out
- Week 2: Settling In….
- Week 1 – God laughs. I don’t.
- Week 0: With a little help from my friends…..
- Maides Coign – Towards a tapestry design for East Riddlesden Hall
- Hanging Tree – quarter way!
- Sunny Bank Mills
barge blanket canal chair covering chair covers craft fair crochet curtains doll dyeing East Riddlesden Hall Emily Bronte fabric fleece frame free pattern Gansey ghosts half moon cafe half moon pavilion handloom weaving hand spinning handspun yarn handweaving handwoven hooked mat hooked rug hooky mat hooky rug jelly beans Knitting landscape loom Maides Coign Maker's Fair moonlight National Trust nineteenth century patchwork proddy rug proggy rug rag rug reetsweet Robert's park row counter row counting rug frame rug making rugmaking rugs ruins Saltaire Saltaire Arts Trail Saltaire Festival Salts Mill spindles spinning spinning wheels storage tapestry tapestry weaving the girl throw toy trestle trestles vinatge vintage needlework tools Vintage Rug Maker washing weaving workroom World Heritage Day Wycoller Yorkshire
Handloom weaving, hand spinning, hooked and proddy rag rugs from Saltaire in Yorkshire, the planet's most fabulous World Heritage Site